Human Resources Administrator (Entry Level Position)
About the Position
The Human Resources Administrator is an entry level position that supports the HR Director by handling a variety of administrative and HR responsibilities which include pre-employment screenings, on-boarding for hourly positions, attendance tracking, and employee relations among other duties and responsibilities. This is an on-site position.
- Handles pre-employment process for new hires
- New hire orientations
- Creates new hire folders with all required documentation
- Handles all new hire reporting
- Creates ID badges and time cards
- Maintains personnel files for all Union employees
- Attendance reporting & tracking
- Employee relations – assisting with employee questions and issues
- Acts as Secretary for Safety Committee
- Monthly Safety Toolbox talks – distributes monthly materials and tracks complete for safety program.
- Othe duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience You Have:
- Bachelor degree in related study area preferred or HS diploma or equivalent with related experience and HR certification.
- Excellent communication skills – written & oral.
- Attention to detail & strong organizational skills.
- Team player with great problem-solving abilities.
- Personable, dependable and discreet.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Good computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
What We Offer
Competitive salary. Great benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, life insurance, and 401(k) with match, among others.
Weber Display & Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position: Human Resources Administrator
Job Type: Administration Full Time Human Resources On-Site
Job Location: Philadelphia