Production Supervisor – Corrugator 2nd Shift
About the Position
The Corrugating Production Supervisor oversees the corrugating machinery and staff. This Supervisor is responsible for directing and developing hourly team members to work safely and efficiently to produce high quality corrugated products while minimizing waste, protecting Company assets, and ensuring safety of all employees.
Primary Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Compliance to all policies, procedures & GMP’s
- Performance management
- Training and developing of all skill levels
- Compliance to collective bargaining unit agreement
- Address quality complaints, resolve production & process issues
- Monitor & correct HRMS, KIWI reporting
- Drive crew concepts and Dual operator program
- Manage daily, weekly projects
Skills & Experience We Want
- Team oriented
- Quality driven
- Proficient in KIWI, HRMS
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and/or ISO 9001
- Basic understanding of industrial mechanical and electrical systems
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred; 5+ years’ experience in the corrugated industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What We Offer
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Great benefits including 401(k) with match and profit sharing, medical, dental, and paid time off, among others. Fast-paced environment in a growing manufacturing company.
Weber Display & Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer