About the Position
The Quality Technician will work with the Quality Manager and all plant personnel to support our overall Quality Objectives.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Providing support to the plant personnel and staff on daily quality issues.
- Auditing compliance with existing procedures and requirements.
- Performing process capability studies.
- Supporting manufacturing trials.
- Supporting Quality systems implementation, writing procedures and work instructions.
- Updating QMS documentation.
- Collecting, organizing, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience We Want
- Bachelor degree preferred & 3 years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Prior experience in corrugated a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working independently & within a team environment.
- Ability to influence others without direct authority.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with Management & Peers.
A Successful Candidate
- Has excellent troubleshooting skills
- Thinks collaboratively on complex problem sets involving infrastructure related strategy and troubleshooting
- Works and coordinates with outside resources regarding proposals, quotes, and projects
- Is self-motivated and responsible
- Has excellent Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Possesses strong Customer Service, communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Proven knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Methodology/Six Sigma, GFSI, SQF, GMP, AIB & BRC standards.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Adobe.
- What We Offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Great benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) with match and profit sharing, among others.
Position: Quality Technician
Job Type: Full Time On-Site Second Shift
Job Location: Philadelphia