A Tradition of Excellence Since 1893
The year 2014 marked 121 years of operation for Weber Display and Packaging. Weber has grown from its original facility at Fifth and Locust Streets in Philadelphia, to our current location in the Port Richmond section of the city. Our facility encompasses 150,000 square feet including offices and manufacturing space, and employs 130 people. The company is the longest ongoing operating corrugated packaging and display manufacturer in the city of Philadelphia.
David Weber was an innovator in our industry, and developed several patents in corrugated packaging. These patents, on display in our office today, were instrumental in converting the way products were shipped in the past, from wooden containers to corrugated boxes. Through the years, the company has established itself as one of the most respected and successful companies in our industry. Our reputation has always been built on a commitment to service, quality, and pride in providing a quality product to our customers. As we move forward into our second century of operation, the David Weber Company, now trading as Weber Display & Packaging, continues to build our business on the combination of good people, and state-of-the-art technology. This formula for success makes for a promising future for our family of customers and employees.