Industrial Maintenance Technicians
About the Position
We’re on the hunt for experienced Industrial Maintenance Technicians to join the Weber team. The Industrial Maintenance Technician works under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor in ensuring production and facility equipment is working at all times. The Industrial Maintenance Technician will perform standard and preventative maintenance work according to work order tickets, and assist in new equipment instillations and removal. The ideal candidate would be an energetic, motivated self-starter.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years industrial electrician experience in a manufacturing environment
- Handle all electrical issues in the plant up to 480
- Read and interpret schematic drawings
- Knowledge of electrical processes
- ARC Flash LV & HV
- PLC system structures
- Electrical and motor control distribution
- Trouble shooting – able to identify and provide solutions to production challenges.
What We Offer
Great benefits, including shift differential, quality healthcare, 401k with employer match, vacation, and paid holidays. A great work environment where you will learn and grow. We’re a Union shop.
Weber Display & Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this position
Please download and complete this PDF form in order to complete your application.